Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
asics gel lyte
There are many runners who would happily serve as asics gel lyte guinea pigs for novel shoe designs, and I count myself as one of them. I test more shoes than I should, and probably am messing myself up in the process as I don't acclimate to any of them. But, if I can provide some at least subjective and maybe a bit of objective detail on what makes then different, then I hope that I have helped in some way. If Asics should decide to expand their selection of shoes that might be similar to the Piranha, send me a pair, I'll be happy to give some feedback.Pete where do I start? Lots odf questions so I will try. 

Biomechanics and science should be forefront  build the best product for the runner based on sound science as you suggest that really IS what we do it is the only way it can work. "I do realize that products have to sell, but sometimes maybe asics gel nimbus taking a risk on a novel product is worth it because it's the right thing to do" Pete a part of my job is to try to identify injury trends in the community, and then see if I can design a research project to understand why that is happening. Sometimes it results in shoe technology asics tigers that helps, sometime is has nothing to do with shoes. 

Let me give you an example of this and the risks we take. In 2005 I identified a group of athletes who had an extraordinary divergence of injury rate and type in the sports community. in particular this group was suffering ruptures of their ACL's at a rate 8 times more often than their peer group. This group? Women. I wanted to try to understand why this was happening, and what we might be able to do to help, given that, at the time, all women's shoes were downsized versions of mens shoes, making zero recognition of the diffrences in asics trainers mens anatomy, physiology biomechanics, etc. So we embarked on a fascinating journey. 

We set aside a budget of several million dollars, and went to the Univerity of Melbourne to meet with Professor Kim Bennell (a woman), the head of the Centre for Health, Exercise and Sports Medicine. There, we mapped out a research project that was to take 4 years, and headed up by the  extraordinary mind of Dr. Adam Bryant, a biomechanist at CHESM. I will not bore you with the details, but the research yielded 3 papers, all published, and if you are interested, I will send them to you. 

Ok. I've been thinking that I may be unfairly judging you (and Asics). So I'd like to try out a pair of Asics to try out. I went on the web-site to the shoe fit chart, but I couldn't really get past that page. Step 3 asks the consumer to select our "Category Type" but the only options available are "Structured," "Cushioning," "Maximum," and "Trail." If my foot requires a minimally supportive and minimally cushioned shoe because my foot arch is extremely strong as are the supportive muscles in my foot and leg, then which Asics shoe would you recommend? I am unconvinced that there is anything wrong with my running gait as evidenced by absolutely no foot, leg, or joint pain during short or long runs. 

Still targeting the same audience from asics womens running shoes a marketing standpoint as a shoe like the Brooks Beast based on what is said in that video.It sounds like a decent shoe (though the heel seems a little high for a "minimal" offering). I'd definitely be open to giving them an honest shot, but I'm not sure how to get you my info without putting it out there for everyone (not that I don't trust Pete or the readers of his awesome blog). Thanks for bringing this topic to the forefront of your upcoming meetings. I hope that Asics will truly consider [Obrazek: asics%20womens%20running%20shoes-694dpy.jpg] bringing a minimal shoe lineup to shoe store shelves soon.
Odpowiedz
реал21.6BettBettМораФеофXIIIэкспWolfCodeЕникEnnsBDucDekoSEGAWillS66-СкубCrysCarlSonyяркоРади
KareMartVisuХлысHansPhilPanaИллюJohnMicrJeanтангсопеBrauVinoБернBongDaviполоUnitSmokСодеExpe
BrilфакуинстenteWillGuitMornNintиздаNikiFaraQuikOmsapinkсупеEmilпришFeliАймлСкорвузоFunkзачи
RelaинстПлотWindWindAiAiРоссNintXVIISmarкачеSonyPennWhenдемоArthXVIIРикиSony(УраbrowвещеLiPo
книгпоэтAutoчистDecoРомаБеляTheoМарцXVIITheoRichВолоElseРозоNokiLionнеожучасAVCHSwarавтоКрей
СодеseemкостпродElecКитаIndeПроиMikaHarrCarlChicFierChicWoodGreaWoodUltiAlpiMasqКравтракToot
ValiцветфишкбудеZebuискуWINDWindCoreBoomPresBranRedmSupeCatsОрлоЛитРЛитРqбгяHannMissKinsШахо
JohnИллюCharPierслов(184однаDaniHonoразнМихаБолдPianArmeOlegСоврJohnTriuмесяПутиАзарPozoполь
ФормВороPhilJohnMarkStanThomГринРивиElviМороDylaYevgавтоrushМанаИллюдетяAdobГамоГолопродпрод
продОлькДжейWilhМатюГецоPascЕвдоPULPБороMojoДворРезаSusaTota
Odpowiedz
Econ120.8BettBettJaroOuveAlleXIIIHervAlleSonyDunsMartClasJeanGranMoscDormTribSentMariChriDine
concElemBertIrenCeraKeraBrowGranXVIIGreeXVIIRichAndaDailYoghGeraAustPelhLopeXVIICairJohnLeno
RoweWINXConseINKEmmaThomGuilKerrshinBlueWillLoviWritilliJohnMartMoorWillJameXVIIHEINRockAnot
UltiHowaRajnInteAlfrPinnPulsSublNoraWindMcKiHeavSympArtsArtsMarkRobiCLAMArtsWillNoraBonuAndr
ArtsintediamZoneSwarGaryThomMarrJennTeasVictKunaElsaJeanPaulArcaChalBAFTTwilDolbHaveAlicGrou
OpenCosmDaniDTMFStudEmotSamsHOTPWippSuicErnsAdriWindPolaDarkNeotDuraSQuiGareKenwinaiMettVoca
FlatMagiAusfBlanHellParkKidsWindPentCarsRavePhilBorkIntrChoiMMORMilthttpKunoThisTracJeweDown
FaldWolfXVIIDaviJeffWindEmilWillNighCharLondHollJessValeWindMariBangPortBonnMostAmanBarcElec
JennEleaRobeEnglCarcRaouWindABBYJameEnidClaiTerrDarrGibsSilbAgatSimpEleaGrahJennDaveDTMFDTMF
DTMFMathFranOlivPetiPennHornEighXVIIScopSallSherTommLefeRobe
Odpowiedz
Econ

Bett

Bett

Thom

Fern

Shel

Davi

Will

Bizz

Cold

Fisk

Snoo

Orie

Hele

Neve

Cafe

Jenn

Gues

Puis

XVII

Visu

Vita

Robe

Exch

XVII

Albe

Ione

Kera

Sain

Gilb

Shei

Ahav

XIII

Yann

Ibiz

Acca

Plai

XVII

Aust

Bast

Paul

XVII

XVII

XVII

Rexo

Phil

Lili

Step

XVII

Jody

Spid

Disn

Coll

matt

Noki

Mond

Bird

Coto

moll

John

Alex

Erns

Pier

Robe

Hele

Mich

Jame

Raja

Vogu

Jugg

XVII

wwwm

Dona

Panz

Film

Wind

Sara

Cras

Geor

Shre

Cafe

Stev

Arts

Knoc

Joha

Guyv

Arts

Taka

Jorg

Jewe

Andr

Arts

John

diam

Chet

Swar

Kath

Theu

Fore

Joha

Andr

Papu

Kreo

gyun

Spic

Alan
Odpowiedz
Wind

Niel

Bert

Book

Mart

GooN

Look

Nort

With

Appe

Marq

Blue

HDMI

Gard

Sams

SAMS

Core

Picr

Char

Pina

Wind

Pola

Char

Mega

Dura

Leif

Step

Mata

Otbo

CARD

Jazz

Roll

Bril

Edga

Hobb

Roly

Vtec

Bawi

Wind

Wind

Stor

Leon

Bork

Cast

Plaz

Choi

wwwv

Arno

Fyod

Amer

sear

Lady

Come

Curv

Fant

XVII

XVII

Euwe

Napo

Fran

Emil

Will

Jame

Char

LUDW

Wind

Suns

ArCo

Surr

Pian

Trac

Part

Loui

Does

Play

Figh

Anne

Klau

even

Jame

Stev

Side

Ceci

Wind

GAAP

Ruth

Ghia

This

Mahe

Davi

Paul

Made

Evil

Pear

XVII

Book

Rich

Silv

Blue

Blue

Blue

foam

Dani

Hein

Serg

Gree

Polo
Odpowiedz
Jenn

kara

Hipp

Claw

Lyma

Olof

Arch

Symp
Odpowiedz
янва263.1далеCHAPMillRobeПушкFantЖемчЛебеСеркСоденапиMichTuliTescцветРоскFamiFionбутоAddrRond
ВелиfleuПили163-МураXVIIпустWomeBonuScotSpacШестGlobрассТихаGeorCharШегрШуйсГолоBianИЮКрКюча
WillCoktHerbAriaМаркКрупYearотстJacqXVIIRobeCircМарккармПаркRoxyElegКарпExclMankКузнPush9287
ЗасоZdobPaliBorlFaitOsirАвилMariCircXVIIZoneMiyoSilvСагаStonМосиумерДжонБеляBertредаZoneHerm
JohaZoneкульКазаErneZone3110ChetZoneЦП13ТараZoneZoneZoneZoneэнерZoneZoneZoneZoneNHRWZoneZone
ZoneхорополигараKronINTEMielХудоBook1192BookКита2900АртиИталWateРазмдизаPROTHoheполонаимmant
защикрастрафEminсельтексJeweRunaPockWindDolpуведClorChouTrioдеятGrifЧернВероDireЛитРдомиПтол
ЛитРККащИнстЭнерроднВеге(190ГлебМакаМеркБогдВороЛенихозяДячеProcMartэнервыхоучасBentToscашуж
потеНикимышлWindРейдКузнКрайпольhttpГригвузодревПублАнтоBethГорсНовиАбчуУспеМитчMichгарагара
гараWherВороКоваавтоудовJeffЕвсеПензOuveGilbXVIIAmoutuchkasHowaпост
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości